What new tricks have I learned? Hmmmm....
- I can free-stand. Kinda wobbly but I'm starting to get brave about it. Until I fall on my butt, then I bawl.
- My babble has all sorts of interesting sounds and even inflections. I also found my lips and could probably play a trumpet if I had to. When I learn to talk, hoo boy. Good luck getting me to shut up.
- I crawl like crazy. I can even follow mommy and daddy from room to room. I hear them trying to get away from me. No chance, suckers!
- Still trying to figure out how to pick up a Cheerio. I sometimes hold it in my fist and chew on my knuckles but I'm getting there.
- Sometimes I do something bad and mommy or daddy yell at me. It makes me feel terrible. I hate getting yelled at. It's not my fault! I'm sorry! Waaaah! (Heh, this routine makes 'em squirm...)
- This clapping thing intrigues me. Must keep practising. Day and night.
- This object here, what happens if I knock it over? Or this one? What about this one? Hm, what does this look like on the floor? Nope, not impressed. Let me try this one.