Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Stop, Listen, What's That Sound?

I was busy the other day licking the back of my hand when I let out a big breath and I heard something. I did it again and I heard another sound. It sounded like "uuuhhh". I moved my mouth a bit and then I heard "aah".

Whoa. I can make sounds with my mouth like Mum and Dad! Sometimes, when you talk to me, I make sounds back. Most of the time I'm not really interested because, well, my fingers taste AWESOME! Seriously, don't tell anyone, but my fingers taste like the best food ever. Ok, so I've only ever tasted milk, bathwater and my hand, but it still tastes great. Anyways, if you start making sounds to me, I might make sounds right back. So far I've got "uh", "ooh", "huh", and "aah" in my vocabulary. My dad says I certainly sound like a primate. I think that means I'm number one!

No comments: