Monday, December 19, 2005

Vampire Baby

In the comments of the previous post, Chris requested "vampire pictures". Now this requires a little explaining. You see, I've got a case of thrush. It's a common oral infection among us infants. To treat it, mommy and daddy apply Gentian Violet to the inside of my mouth with a cotton swab, a common remedy. This, unfortunately, also makes my lips, tongue, and (if they miss) the area around my mouth purpley. It makes me look very "goth" or, like a vampire.

So here's a picture of my vampire face:


I have to admit that it's not very vampire-y. Dad showed me a little bit of Photoshop so I came up with this:


Now that's more like it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben, too cool! Now, all together: it's spelled S-E-N-G-I-R.

Jay

Anonymous said...

One day you'll look back on this website with nothing but intense hatred in your heart and a face flushed with embarrasm, embarassm, with shame. And then after that, years later, you'll look back on this and enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Ben, I now understand why you scare the cat.