Thursday, May 25, 2006

I'm Loco For Motion

It's official, the Vincent household now has the pitter-patter of little feet.

Phew! Now, maybe my hands will stop tasting like shoe... No, wait, I like the taste of shoe. And the taste of shower door. And cables. And lamp. I love lamp.

Skill update:
- Climbing up and down stairs
- Passing things to other people
- Kissing other babies
- Making farty sounds with my mouth on mommy's tummy
- Sticking hand in shower spray at every opportunity
- Lifting blankets at the end of the bed and tickling feet
- Holding books up so people will read them to me

Linguistics update:
p, b, d, k, g, m, n, ɑ, i, ɪ, ɛ, æ, ʌ, ʊ, u, ə, o

PS: Dad was so excited he made me post again....
PPS: I also updated my profile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm fairly sure that this post shows you to be the coolest person I know. I don't know what that says about me, or my friends.