Sunday, May 13, 2007

Toilet Time

One of my new favorite things to do is use the toilet. When I see mommy or daddy go, I insist that they let me go too. Usually, I just sit there, but I did actually poop twice already into the toilet. Mommy and Daddy got so excited they cheered and clapped. It was great fun!

I decided to play a little trick on Mommy the other day. I asked to go to the toilet ("Kaka"). She got me undressed, took off my diaper, and sat me on the seat. As usual, I tore off some toilet paper and threw it into the bowl. I didn't go though. When Mommy took me off, i ran away before she could put the diaper back on me. Where did I run, you ask? Into her bedroom. What did I spot right away? The empty laundry hamper. Well, in i climbed. What did I do? Peed.

Hee hee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am TOTALLY trying that one out on my room-mate. Thanks Ben!

You looks so grown-up in your new picture.