Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Potty? Pish tosh!

Mommy took off my MacQueen diaper yesterday and didn't put a new one on.  I explained to her that I needed a new MacQueen, but she kept saying that I had to make peepee in the toilet now. Bah!  Who needs that.  And to prove my point, right after refusing to go in the toilet, I went on the floor.  Twice.  Hah! I'll show her.  

I do like those stickers though.  Not sure what to do about that yet.  

Peed on the floor again today.  She'll learn eventually.

2 comments:

Simon said...

Better get steppin' up there, Ben my man. Let me tell you about second kids: they want to show you up at EVERYTHING!! Srsly.

As a matter of fact, my second boy is a disgustingly competent pisser already, and goes streaking around in nuthin' but his Curious George undies for most of the day, and has been doing so for weeks. The older brother, on the other hand, took the better part of a YEAR to get the hang of not peeing in his pants. Heck, his room still smells like pee, he's had so many clothes dirtied thus.

Your little sister is gonna want to do everything you do, only sooner and better (and girls train faster, to boot), so look lively, young man. You have an example to set!

émilie b said...

Plus, deep down in your heart, you don't want to make life TOO hard on mommy - you know she loves you so.

Hey, maybe you can make a deal for MacQueen stickers, and stick them on your cotton undies? Best of two worlds?