Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Trick or Treat!

Mommy and I did the wierdest thing last night. First, we spent the afternoon at Ella's along with Simon. It was fun. That Ella chick is a real firecracker! Simon's cool too. We spent some time rolling around the play mat. They've got this cool thing that makes pretty noises when I smack it. It was fun. Then Simon and Ella's daddies came home. My daddy didn't come. He needed to be somewhere else. Then the mommies made the three of us put on the goofy outfits. Mine was all orange with a funny face on the front. Simon's looked like mine, except his was cooler cuz he had a nifty hat! Ella's looked like a monkey. And she had this great yellow banana to play with too!

Then everyone started taking pictures. Smile here, smile there. C'mon already! I'm roasting in this outfit, Ma! I'll put up some pictures as soon as I get them. So we went outside and started walking around, going to these strange houses. Mommy would ring the doorbell, and say "Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat! If you don't, I don't care, I'll pull down your underwear!" Simon's mom sang something that was almost the same, except she said, ""Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat! Not too big, not too small, just the size of Montreal!" Mommy's song was better ;p

Then the strange people would give us stuff. Mom couldn't believe all the stuff we got. My little bag was so full, she had to fill up her pockets, too. I don't get it though. What am I supposed to do with all that stuff? None of it is Mommy's boobie, so what was the point?

Daddy seemed excited when we got home though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is Mommy going to share?