Thursday, November 10, 2005

Up To Date

What's new with me... Hmmm.

Well, I like to play with the rubber ducky in the bath. He always floats away from me and I like to chase him around. Oh, I like to do squats. Now that I can lock my knees when mommy or daddy hold me up, I love to push myself up and down. That is super fun!

My teeth are killing me. Big time. The amount of saliva coming out of my mouth is pretty impressive. Dad says that once these bottom two are in, that should be it. I hope so!

I watched Star Wars for the first time last night. Well, the first half. I can only go without playing with my toys for so long.

I have to go. I need to see if my toys will fit in my mouth today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually Ben, you can be excused for not being aware of what happens when your teeth start coming in. If you talk to Declan (once you both harness the ability of speech), you might find that the bottom teeth just puncture the rest of the dam that was holding back the salivary flood waters, as it were...