Thursday, February 23, 2006

Ben Tzu's Art of War

Mom and Dad have been trying to get me to sleep on my own for the last couple of weeks. Mom even stopped sleeping with me in the mornings. I've made it loud and clear that I disapprove of this. Here's how I'm goona win this war:

Step 1) Wear down the parents in the middle of the night with my loud piercing scream. Keep it up at all costs for at least 30-90 min.

Step 2) While performing Step 1, make sure you're standing and rattling the crib bars. Makes more noise that way, and you get better range out of the lungs.

Step 3) Start pooping your diaper in the middle of the night. They have to pick you up if they have to change you.

Step 4) When they put you down the fist time, set your clock. Wake up every 45-60 min. to do Step 1 and 2.

I've been doing this for just about a week, and it's working. Mommy came into bed with me last night. I've won this battle! The war is almost done!

Mwahahahaha!

No comments: