Friday, February 24, 2006

My First Meme

I was tagged to do a meme. I feel special. Thanks Mr. Farmer!

1: Black and White or Colour; how do you prefer your movies?

Color! Especially red. And they must have a big purple dinosaur!

2: What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death?

Sleeping. Who needs it?

3: MP3s, CDs, Tapes or Records: what is your favourite medium for prerecorded music?

Mommy's singing. Nothing beats your own private concert.

4: You are handed one first class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and ten million dollars cash. All of this is yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going ... Ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run?

No. How would I eat? And how would I get to the plane? I can't walk yet!

5: Seriously, what do you consider the world's most pressing issue now?

My diaper needs to be changed.

6: How would you rectify the world's most pressing issue?

Screaming until Mommy changes it.

7: You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life; what would that be?

Hmmm. My life has been so long and varied. I think I'd have skipped that bout of throwing up I had.

8: You are given the chance to go back and change one event in world history, what would that be?

I don't think I'd have just pooped myself. Stiiiinky! Mo-om!

9: A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole' Opry -- Which do you choose?

Opera. mommy can't stand country music, and she needs to come with me for when i get hungry.

10: What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you'd like to solve?

What is the meaning of my life? Why was I put here?

11: One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal?

Dr. Seuss. I'd serve a roast beast.

12: You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky -- what's the first immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact?

Stay up 24 hours consecutively.

---------------------------------------------

Tag, you're it: Mommy, Daddy, Alice, Miriam

No comments: