Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Daycare Blues

Mom and Nana took me to this place yesterday. There were a bunch of babies there that I'd never seen before, and some big people, too. Mommy disappeared for a while, but Nana stayed with me. It was sorta fun, but after a while, I wanted Mommy. Good thing she showed up!

Then today, Mommy took me there AGAIN! I found a ball to play with right away, and that was fun for a few minutes, but then, when I looked around, Mommy was GONE!?! I thought I heard her say goodbye while I was checking out that ball, but I never thought she actually meant it! I called for her and called for her for what seemed like forever. Then this nice lady showed up and we sang some songs for a while. That was pretty cool. But when it was over, I was ready for Mom again. Where was she?!? I must have called out for her for a few hours before she showed up! And boy did I let her have it! We'll see if she pulls that stunt anytime soon. Hah! I showed her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh Ben, I feel your pain. Don't worry. You'll get used to it. It will all be ok at the end. i remember when i went to my day care, I hated it for a long time but then i got used to it and it was kinda fun.

maryam