Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Sick Of Being Sick

I'm just getting over this terrible flu my dad gave me. Thanks, dad! I had this awful cough and I got real hot and I've been miserable for days. The only thing that makes me feel better is mommy.

I don't care if it's day or night, rain or shine, hell or high water, when I want my mommy to make me feel better, she better come running! And don't try and tell me that daddy is any kind of good. He can talk to the tiny hand because my chubby face ain't listenin'. He got me in this mess in the first place so poop on him! Hmmm.... maybe I will...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, poor Not-The-Momma, so... vestigial.
What am I saying?? Poor Ben! Poor tired and worried Momma!

Hope y'all are all better soon.

~elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I think this may have been my fault...uh...Happy Birthday!

Nikki