Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I Need to Eat More Apples

Mom took me on a trip yesterday. I didn't want to go at first, but as soon as we got outside, it was so bright I had to close my eyes, and then I got sooo sleepy, and next thing I knew, we were in this bright room. The walls were white and there was this old guy behind a desk talking to Mom. They were talking about me! Did I have a cold? Was I sleeping normally? Did I poop regularly? How often did I eat? That reminded me that I was HUNGRY! MO-OM! FEED ME! So Mom gave me some lunch, but it went by so quick! I was still hungry when she took it away and brought me to this bed. It was black and sorta comfy. Then she took off my shirt. I was naked! How could she do that to me in front of strangers?!?

The man came in and shone a light in my eyes. Then he rang a bell on either side of my head. It was wierd. He poked around my tummy and it tickled. Then he grabbed my legs and jiggled them around so much it hurt! I let Mom know that I hated that part. Then he put this wooden stick next to me. Not sure what he meant by 23 inches. After checking my ears, the man lifted me up and put me on this metal thingy that was kinda cold. I heard him say something about 12 pounds and 5 ounces. Mom seemed really surprised by that. Then I was allowed to get dressed, so Mom helped me put my arms and head through the holes in my shirt. Then we left.

Overall, our trip was kinda fun, but I'd rather not do it too often. Someone mentioned eating an apple a day. Not sure what that has to do with anything.

No comments: