Monday, August 29, 2005

Wet Baby

I know my Dad's favourite part of the day. Bathtime!

Every couple days, I get kinda dirty and Mum and Dad like to put me in this pit and fill it with this wet stuff. They say it's water and I have to say that I'm not too sure about how it tastes. I keep licking it when it gets near my mouth or sometimes I can bring a wet hand to my lips and give it a good tasting. My verdict: more tasting required.

Dad is always in the tub first. I think he has to check it out for sharks and piranhas. Mum brings me naked (brr) to Dad and then he just plops me in. After all the soaping and rinsing, Dad lets me play around in the tub. I float easily in the water since, let's face it, I'm a chubby dude. (That said, I have no problem attracting the ladies.) I like to splash around and kick my legs and lap up more water and then, when I'm just getting started, it's over. Dad puts me in Mum's arms and then I get wrapped up in a towel. From there, things get kinda... yawn... blurry...

zzzzzz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so my favourite way to bathe little folks like you, Ben. Did your folks try to put you in one of those little, white plastic tubs? Do you know how hard it is to keep your head out of the water AND scrub you AND keep your little limbs from splashing all the water out? Nope. A big tub and a lap is totally the way to go.