Saturday, August 13, 2005

Two Eyes, A Nose And A Hand Socket

I think I've got it now. Mum and Dad both have those same features. There's the two dark spots that follow me around as I squirm. Then there's the bump in the middle that I like to grab at. Finally, they both have a part that opens and closes and makes the sound. All sorts of people seem to have these same features. I stare at them until I think I know which parts are which; I've got it down now. I recently saw myself in the mirror and saw that I had those same parts. I'm even starting to be able to find them with my hands.

Once, when I was trying to rub my eyes, someone punched me! I looked to see who did it but they were gone. I tried to rub my eyes again and I got punched in the head yet again. I tried to spot them but they were just too fast. Whoever it is, they're in BIG trouble!

No comments: